.OBJ To Game Maker Studio 2 Converter
A downloadable tool for Windows
This is a small Windows Form Application that will take an exported .obj file and convert it into usable code within Game Maker Studio 2.
It is designed to provide a fast and effective way of interpreting and writing vertex position, UV, and normals data.
- Use Your Favorite 3D Modeling Software to create a custom model and export it as a .obj file.
- Open the software and select your chosen model.
- Once you choose to write, the program will read your model and compile a .txt file containing build code written in the Game Maker Language that will build.
- A Vertex Format
- And Buffer Data for each Vertex in your model .
- Choose a location to save the file.
- Copy the code from the .txt file into your Game Maker Studio 2 project and enjoy!
- Sorry, Windows 10 Only. (Might work on earlier versions of windows but I am not positive.)
- .NET Framework v4.5.2 or greater (Might work without it. But not sure. Listing it as a requirement just to be safe)
Click download now to get access to the following files: